Wow! After such a long wait, we are finally on the verge of Season 2. So many questions will be answered!
Basic information: Game of Thrones resumes on HBO at 9 p.m. It should be at 9 for people on the East Coast and on the West Coast of the United States. In the U.K., you can watch tomorrow at 9 p.m. London time. More information on that HERE!
Biggest questions that may be answered:
1. Danaerys Targaryen now has dragons. What does this mean??
2. Robb Stark is the king of the North. Will he pay for that?
3. Renly Baratheon has his own set of followers, and so does Stannis. How will the two brothers interact?
4. Winter is DEFINITELY coming. While everyone acts like belligerent morons south of the Wall, how serious will the real danger be?
5. How sick and sadistic is Joffrey going to be now? Will Tyrion be able to influence him at all?
6. What will happen to Arya?
7. Will we get to meet the lords of other kingdoms? So far, we’ve know Starks, Lannisters, Targaryens, Baratheons, a little of Arryns and a tiny bit of Tullys. It’s time to meet the Martells, Tyrells, Greyjoys.
8. What lies ahead for Jon Snow? Will he guard the Wall forever, or will he consider another path? And also — who is his mother?
9. Poor Sansa. Will she escape Joffrey’s clutches?
10. Love. Who’s going to find it this season? We already have some indications that Robb Stark might, which could cause some conflicts. For those who enjoy matters of the heart, much fun awaits!